DON LAUGHLIN’S RIVERSIDE RESORT HOTEL AND CASINO
Committed to Responsible Gaming – Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino is committed to promoting responsible gaming and preventing underage gambling and unattended minors in our casino. This commitment is represented in our employee training, providing responsible gaming resources and by offering a Self‐Exclusion Program for our guests.
PROMOTION OF RESPONSIBLE GAMING
To Promote Responsible Gaming, Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino continues to:
• Provide in conspicuous places in or near gaming and cage areas and cash dispensing machines located in gaming areas written materials concerning the nature and symptoms of problem gambling and the toll‐free telephone number of the National Council on Problem Gambling.
• Provide training for all employees who directly interact with gaming patrons in gaming areas.
• Implement a program for patrons to self‐limit their access to the issuance of credit, check cashing, or direct mail marketing by Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino.
• Educate its team members to serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
• Monitor our gaming areas to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casino.
WARNING SIGNS OF PROBLEM GAMING
The following are warning signs that may indicate when a person may be experiencing problem gaming.
• Gambling to escape worry or trouble
• Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
• Unable to stop playing regardless of winning or losing
• Gambling until the last dollar is gone
• Losing time from work due to gambling
• Borrowing money to pay gambling debts
• Neglecting family because of gambling
• Lying about time and money spent gambling
Source: Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino maintains a program in compliance with Nevada Gaming Commission Regulation 5.170 that allows our guests to voluntarily self‐limit themselves from certain gaming privileges. Guests are encouraged to take part in our self‐exclusion program should they feel they have a gambling problem.
Specifically, our guests can limit their access to the issuance of credit, check cashing, and receiving direct mail marketing promotions. Once a guest requests to self‐limit, he/she cannot rescind his/her request for at least one (1) year.
If a guest wishes to self‐limit, he/she should contact the Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino cage. After one (1) year, if a guest wishes to rescind their request to self‐exclude, they will again need to contact the casino cage to complete a Request to Rescind Self‐Exclusion form.
If you feel you need help, Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino encourages you to contact one of the following resources for assistance:
• Nevada Council on Problem Gambling: 1‐800‐522‐4700
• Gamblers Anonymous: 1‐855‐222‐5542
• Problem Gambling Center: 1‐702‐363‐3633