• A valid credit card is required at the time of booking.
• Rates are based on availability and are subject to change.
• The prices shown do not include the 12.5% daily room tax charge.
• Special requests will be honored on a space-available basis. Any requests noted on your reservation confirmation are strictly special requests. We will do our very best to accommodate your request; however, we cannot guarantee special requests.
• Guests making reservations online will receive confirmation via email.
• The first night of room and tax will be charged to your credit card when booking during Holiday or Special Event Periods.
• A valid photo identification card is required at check-in.
• Hotel Guests must be at least 21 years of age to register for a room. It is the policy at the Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino that each and every guest room is occupied by at least one adult, 21 years of age or older. The hotel reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to any individual(s) at any time who is not in compliance with this policy.
• Check-in Time:
- Monday - Saturday is after 2:00 PM
- Sunday after 4:00 PM
• Check-out Time:
- Sunday - Saturday is 11:00 AM
$20 plus tax daily resort fee not included (Due at check-in) Riverside Resort Fee Includes:
All reservations will require a $100 credit card (no cash) deposit. In accordance with the current policy, deposits are refundable, provided there are no outstanding balances or damages.
Change of plans? Please note our cancellation policy:
Notification of individual cancellation with less than 72 hours before arrival will be charged first night room & tax. Cancellations with less than 30 days before arrival for Holiday or Special Events will be charged for each night reserved. Please contact the reservations desk for assistance: 800.227.3849
Pet Friendly Policy:
1. What is the Pet Fee and requirements?
$50.00 plus tax per night (Pet Fee waived for Silver, Emerald, Gold, Platinum and Double Platinum King of Clubs Members).
2. Pet limit is 30 pounds per pet; two pets maximum.
3. Can pets be left unattended in the room?
ADA animals must be with owner at all times, pets may be left in the pet room as long as they know the room will not be serviced during that time.
4. Are Non-Smoking Rooms available for Pet Stay? No, We have allocated 23 pet rooms, availability is very low. These rooms are located on the third floor (smoking) of the North Tower and have two queen beds.
5. Accommodations may be reserved by dialing 800.227.3849 and speaking with a Reservations Agent.
*Our pet friendly rooms book very quickly. Please call as early as you can to reserve your pet room. 800.227.3849
Planning an event with 10 or more hotel rooms?
Our Convention Sales Department will help you book the rooms you need! Please contact our Convention Sales Department at 888.733.5824 option 2 & 2 and speak with a sales representative today!