Beat the Board
3 Games on a pair of Lanes
Sunday - Thursday
Starting April 5th - August 30th, 2015
$15.00 Entry Fee
You can bowl as many times as you like!!
Only cashing in highest 1 spot.
Handicap 90% of 200
1st 2013 - 2014 book
2nd 2012 - 2013 book
3rd Summer 2014
If no Avg. you will bowl scratch!
Kingman Bowling Association,
Lake Havasu USBC and
Colorado River USBC members ONLY!
| Men's Division
Down to 10th place
| Ladies Division
Down to 10th place
Each 13 entries will increase the division prize fund by $100.00. All averages will be verified. Falsification of averages will result in disqualification. All scoring changes are to be made at the Control Desk. Center management has to the right to rerate at any point in time!! No center management is allowed to bowl.
For more information or you have any questions, please contact Riverside Lanes.
928.763.7070 or 702.298.2535
November 7th & 8th, 2015
• Riverside Lanes •
Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
Laughlin, NV 89029
ELKS BOWLERS AID HANDICAPPED CHILDREN…
SO THEY CAN WALK, SEE AND PLAY!
Hosted by the Directors of S.C.E.B.T.A.
For Elks in Good Standing (One member per team)
4 PERSONS MIXED TEAMS
2 Men & 2 Women
November 7 & 8, 2015
TEAM SQUAD TIMES
Saturday, November 7th
9:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 3:00 PM
($120.00 PER TEAM)
MIXED DOUBLES NO TAP
Sunday, November 8th
9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
($30.00 PER COUPLE)
1. Highest 2013-2014 USBC winter book Average of 21 games or more or SCEBA Re-Rated Avg.
2. Highest 2014-2015 USBC winter book Average of 21 games or more as of 25-31-15 or end of league if sooner. Rule 2 Addendum: If the average not posted on bowl.com the league sheet is required.
3. Highest 2014-2015 current league average of 21 games or more required. League sheet dated the week of the tournament.
4. Highest 2014 USBC summer league average of 21 games or more posted on bowl.com.
5. A bowler may establish in the tournament if none of the average rules are met. Handicap is 80% of 220.
Special Room Rates for:
60th ANNUAL CHARITY CLASSIC
CALIFORNIA/HAWAII ELKS BOWLING TOURNAMENT
• Sunday - Thursday: $39.00 per night (Standard Room + tax)
• Friday - Saturday: $59.00 per night (Standard Room + tax)
Please use OFFER CODE: B/SCE15
For Reservations please call : 800.227.3849
Please Make Check Payable to:
3739 Delta Ave.
Long Beach, CA. 90810-2220
Questions? Please Call Jerry: 562.427.6984
All Proceeds go to:
California / Hawaii ELKS Program for Disabled Children