Fourth of July Tournament
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING AMERICAS
BIRTHDAY AND OUR INDENPENDENCE!
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
The Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776
• SATURDAY - JULY 4TH, 2015 - 9:00 AM •
Tournament consists of 4 games 8 pin no-tap, 9 pin no-tap 3-6-9 and regular. ENTRY FEE $16.00 PER BOWLER
HDCP 90% OF 210
HANDICAP BASED OFF OF:
1. 2014-2015 Book AVG.
2. 2013-2014 Book AVG.
3. Current 21 games or more.
If no average , Men 190 and Women 170
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
JACKIE EMMONS @ RIVERSIDE LANES
(928) 763-7070 EXT: 5159/5160
Beat the Board
3 Games on a pair of Lanes
Sunday - Thursday
STARTING April 5th - August 30th
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ONLY
$15.00 Entry Fee
You can bowl as many times as you like!!
Only cashing in highest 1 spot.
Handicap 90 % of 200
• 1st 2013-2014 book
• 2nd 2012-2013 book
• 3rd summer 2014
If no Avg. You will bowl scratch!
Kingman Bowling Association,
Lake Havasu USBC &
Colorado River USBC members ONLY!
Men’s Division & Ladies Division
Down to 10th place.
• Each 13 entries will increase the division prize fund by $100.00
• All averages will be verified. Falsification of averages will result in disqualification
• All scoring changes are to be made at the Control Desk. Center management has the right to re-rate at any point in time!!
• No center management is allowed to bowl.
For more information or if you have any questions
Please contact Riverside Lanes:
928.763.7070 or 702.298.2535